You could be imagining all sorts of reactions they would have the moment you start talking about real estate investing with them.
Fear of family and friends turning their back on you is real.
That couldn’t be farther from the truth, with someone having a bad past experience with investments involving family and friends.
How about joining me in this Free Flow Friday episode on the Property Profits Real Estate podcast as I teach you how to overcome this fear and turn past failures into opportunities for success?
Checkout: Raising Capital Without Rejection Full-Day Workshop (Online): https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out how you can come back after you’ve shot yourself in the foot with past investments
- Discover how to stage a comeback story after you’ve screwed past investments with family and friends
- Learn to be comfortable talking about real estate investing with your family circle and friends
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
01:01 – Overcoming fear of alienating their friends and their family members
01:32 – Reasons people are coming out with in feeling uncomfortable talking about real estate
02:58 – Everybody loves a comeback story
“If you’ve fallen flat on your face in the past, whether it’s through network marketing, or a failed business, or whatever, it can be overcome. And bottom line, I think about it, everybody loves a comeback story.” – Dave Dubeau
“The way to address the fear is just be upfront about it. And you can turn lemons into lemonade.” – Dave Dubeau
“Don’t shy away from your past mistakes; show how they have been stepping stones to get you where you are today.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.